The Best Tools Ever

Monday, August 5, 2013

Vlogging with Sha - Step 2 in Your Success Habits in Marketing

Hello Everyone...

YOU CAN HAVE FUN AND MAKE MONEY BEING SOCIAL


If you are getting this blog then you have come through my Capture page for Instant PayDay Network.  The reason why I am doing this is because I want to help you and I want you to be successful. So everyday I will be sending you this information even if you follow through on doing Instant PayDay Network or Not. So I hope that this will help you. It will always be in video form because that's just how I like to do things :)

So Here We Goooo



You can have fun using social media and I found that this way of marketing serves to be the best way. People want to have fun and if you can show them the light-hearted side to making money...they will flock to YOU like bees to honey.  So remember to keep it light...and JUST HAVE FUN making videos and writing your ad:

Here is a Freebie Ad Swipe for you:
Beyonce says if you like then you shoulda put a ring on it!
I say If you Like it you can buy your OWN RING!
Watch Single Ladies and then Find out How you can
Have fun and Make money while sharing videos :)
(Video Link) Click Here to find out====> (your Instant Payday Network Link)

Change it up a bit...cause If to many ppl see the same Ad...then it loses its affect!

Here is the Link for the site I spoke of in the video===> http://www.tackk.com

Here is a neat Link to Accomplish your homework within the video===> JOIN FACEBOOK GROUPS

Click Facebook Tab on the site...Scroll Down...Add 300 Groups. I know its say 250 on the page...but are allowed 300 I believe. Facebook will stop you anyway...LOL! :D

So If you have not yet joined me in Instant PayDay Network. Here is the link to Get Started Today!

GET STARTED====> My CashFreebies Double


See You in the Next VLOG!

Sharon Stewart

Email: crazycashforlife@gmail.com



  ***FREE ONE ON ONE 30 MINUTE COACHING***
JUST SUBMIT YOUR  INFORMATION IN THE CONTACT                                         FORM BELOW
                           FREE GIFT INCLUDED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment