The Best Tools Ever

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Vlogging with Sha: Step 22 in Your Success Habits in Marketing




 THIS IS FOR REAL!!!

I TAKE IT BACK...STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!

Hello Everyone and welcome to the next Episode of Vlogging with Sha. In my last Vlog I discussed the above program - Circum News...I have since taken that vlog down. Why??? IT IS A SCAM! My usual is to investigate... google to make sure its legit... but I will tell you I went on the word of a friend this time and it isn't her fault..but this is a LESSON for ME and You too...DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE AND INVESTIGATE THE COMPANIES YOU JOIN... Even the ones I recommend. Just so you feel safe in what you are doing. That was my mistake and I apologize to those of you who tried it out due to my advertisement or my previous vlog. I will be making a scam video about the site in the near future. I am so protective of my followers and my list...that I don't want any harm to come to them. So please forgive me for this huge over-site of not looking out for you in this way. Well I do have a message for anyone who joins my list and I want to make it all up to you..



The #1 Secret to Your Success In Marketing - 3 Step Program
Facebook Me - https://www.facebook.com/controlurdes...
Phone: JOIN MY LIST! LOL!!!
JOIN MY LIST - http://www.krazycash.com




I hope this was helpful.  I would love to hear from you!! What you think ...if this is good for you, what's NOT...whatever! Leave a comment or better yet...put your information in the form below so I can keep in touch with you.

If you need 30 Minute Coaching you can set it up right here====> 30 Minute FREE Coaching

*PLEASE BE ON TIME AND KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT* Life happens so if you can't make it just email me at least a half hour before the scheduled appointment and I will do the same :)

I hope your having fun watching these and I will SEE you in the NEXT Episode of Vlogging with Sha! 

I am really Looking Forward to SEEING YOU SUCCEED!

If you have not yet joined me in Free Treasure Chest

GET STARTED====>FREE TREASURE CHEST


Sharon Stewart

Email: crazycashforlife@gmail.com


***FREE ONE ON ONE 30 MINUTE COACHING***
JUST SUBMIT YOUR  INFORMATION IN THE CONTACT                                         FORM BELOW


                           FREE GIFT INCLUDED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment