The Best Tools Ever

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Vlogging with Sha: Step 24in Your Success Habits in Marketing


NEED AN DOMAIN NAME...HMMM THIS ONE IS GREAT


http://www.website.ws/honeylife


Hello Everyone and welcome to the next Episode of Vlogging with Sha. In my last Vlog I discussed the importance of building a List! If you missed that one...check back to my last vlog and really check it out...or you can just Click on the Side Bar and Click on the photo...Building A List for Dummies...and just get started.

Any way in today's Vlog, I want to talk about Domain Names...If you don't know what a Domain name is ...well its a name that identifies your brand of whatever you want to show on the web! It identifies you as the owner or user of that brand and it can help you stand out on the World Wide Web. But most people just pick and purchase their domain name and then just move on to their brand. I am going to show you a provider of Domain Names that actually pays you well. Ready??? Take a Peek!!!


(WILL MAKE A NEW VIDEO SHORTLY...THE OTHER WAS FLAGGED...SORRY ABOUT THAT)



So can we say it just makes sense to choose a domain name that will a) Help you Stand out by having a different tag than .com, .us, or .org is virtually GLOBAL and b)you can share where you purchased your domain name and get paid as an affiliate. Make perfectly GOOD SENSE to me. Here is where you can purchase your domain name and get started building some residual income while sharing your brand on the web.

GET STARTED HERE====> The Perfect Domain Name

I hope this was helpful.  I would love to hear from you!! What you think ...if this is good for you, what's NOT...whatever!!  Leave a comment or better yet...put your information in the form below so I can keep in touch with you.

If you need 30 Minute Coaching you can set it up right here====> 30 Minute FREE Coaching

*PLEASE BE ON TIME AND KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT* Life happens so if you can't make it just email me at least a half hour before the scheduled appointment and I will do the same :)

I hope your having fun watching these and I will SEE you in the NEXT Episode of Vlogging with Sha! 

I am really Looking Forward to SEEING YOU SUCCEED!

If you have not yet joined me a Free Lead System with the potential to earn with just a ONE TIME COST...Click BELOW

GET STARTED====>LEADSKIMMER


Sharon Stewart

Email: crazycashforlife@gmail.com



***FREE ONE ON ONE 30 MINUTE COACHING***
                         JUST SUBMIT YOUR  INFORMATION IN THE CONTACT                                         FORM BELOW







No comments:

Post a Comment