The Best Tools Ever

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Vlogging with Sha: Step 48 in Your Success Habits in Marketing


How Your Emails Can Make You $200+




Sharon Here ... Oh Man...how long has it been? Like this time last year, Right?  I believe I will have the time to be consistent. That is important to me, but sometimes life gets in the way...and you know, you get thrown off. But I'm back better than ever..with lots of new and current content to share. So are you ready to get some juicy details (imma say "deets" for short from now on) today?

Well let me share a bit about emails and what I believe the most misguided truth is about it. I just know that it is STILL the most used way to communicate with people you need to share things with. Think about it. At just about every cash register you go to they ask you for an email address. Did you ever ask yourself why?

The reason is because it STILL is the fastest and easiest way to stay in contact with someone. You see...you are giving whoever you give your email to permission to contact you. You also have the power to unsubscribe if you choose to. This is what makes emails a win/win situation for both parties.

Now how can you use email to generate income...like say $200 plus daily or weekly? Well I'm so glad you asked. The way you do that is by ... well I go through a little guide and a PDF download right here. It's FREE and I go through the details of how emails work.







Listen...You don't have to be a rocket scientist to do this. All you need to do is get the right tools and information and you can run your business...no matter what it is on TRUE autopilot.

People talk about autopilot and really never tell you how to achieve that. You can't just write RANDOM emails and expect folks to want to join or be apart of whatever you've got going on...NOPE it doesn't work like that.

You need to know WHAT to say in those emails to get the desired results you're looking for. So if you go to the link below the video, you will receive this on the other end:  the video, a PDF version (some people like to read), and other resources will be in that download.  I think it's important to get the right info into your awesome hands...what do you think? I'm sure you agree.

Anyway thanks for reading this. Also I will be more consistent with my writing. I am making a commitment of 2 vlogs of really awesome content per week. I wish I can do more...but I don't want to make promises I may not be able to keep. SO TWO (2) PIECES OF GREAT CONTENT A WEEK!

Sound good...YEP...cause it is GOOD!

Ok then...thanks so much for reading and watching my Vlog..and I'll see you the next time.

Sharon Stewart
Trainer/Coach
CEO of Debt Killa Academy
Email: sharon@helpfulmentor.com
Skype: shalagurl1
Text Me: 914 281-1270

No comments:

Post a Comment