The Best Tools Ever

Monday, September 17, 2018

Vlogging with Sha: Step 50 in Your Success Habits in Marketing



CE0,000,000.00



The one thing I discovered doing my side hustle as an entrepreneur is that it's ok to grow in this space.

Everyone is in such a rush that folks tend to think doing your own thang and becoming a CEO of  WHATEVER is so daunting and difficult.

It really could be really, really easy to get started doing some simple, really simple stuff.

But the tendency is that you need to make the cash on the same day or same week or else it's a fail.

REALLY...IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE THINKING?

Well I'm here to tell you that you're dead wrong.

In fact, if I started out with the mentality that I have now, I would have been successful a whole lot sooner.

Let me tell you something... when you focus on the RIGHT activities, which are a couple of things, you will really hit your mark sooner than you think.  Let me name just 3 right here:
  1. Thinking about who you can help, rather than thinking about you getting paid.
  2. Doing "money-making activities" every.single.day, even if it's just ONE.
  3. Not doubting that the actions you took today are valuable and will work.
Now all of these are different than what you normally hear. You usually hear, even from me, get training, implement and don't give up or something like that.

But these are different because honestly, the REAL success are in those things than anything else.

I will do a training on each one, for FREE ...right here on this blog sometime soon.  Because I really do think this is something that needs to be addressed.

But in the meantime...you can start earning, like I did here.

Take a peek....


So I want you to make this sorta like an adventure. Take your mind off your worries and money woes and just go for the adventure of it. I call it the DK Experience. DK stands for Debt Killa.

So go on a short ride with me and then when your receive my 1st email...let me know what you think.


TRULY would love to know. 

Then if it makes sense to you we can go further...with perhaps a short interview or some FREE coaching on what would be best for your needs, even if it's not Debt Killa Academy.

Trust me, I've turned people away in the passed from DKA if I thought it wasn't a good fit for them. That is important to me.

Anyway...thanks again for reading this and I hope you take this short trip today...if not today, real soon.

See ya Next Time~



Sharon Stewart
Trainer/Coach
CEO of Debt Killa Academy
Email: sharon@helpfulmentor.com
Skype: shalagurl1
Text Me: 914 281-1270

No comments:

Post a Comment