The Best Tools Ever

Monday, September 16, 2013

Vlogging with Sha: Step 10 in Your Success Habits in Marketing




Hi Everyone..

In my last Vlog I discussed Sharing videos and I showed you how to download a video unto Micro-soft Movie Maker and then upload it to your YouTube Channel. However...In this Episode I will be showing you how to properly upload it and add music to your videos... This is so effective to your marketing and also branding you as a leader...which is my ultimate goal! I did have some issues with music section but it will be rectified in the next Vlog...as I said all organic...no fake put together stuff...LOL! Anyway enjoy this and as I said in my last Vlog...Sharing Videos Is HUGE!  I love sharing videos and utilizing videos with my Marketing. That is my main flow and what I will teach for the most part...So let's pick up where I left off shall we...Take a Peek! :)




Haha...Oh boy...gotta fix that last part. No worries that will be done in my next Vlog along with some really really good news...
So STAY TUNED for THAT!

I hope this was helpful...Please stay tuned because I have a few things I want to share with all of my followers. Also I want to know who you are so please make sure you fill out the form and JOIN MY LIST below and let me into your world so I can share some top secret Ninja stuff that I do not share on these vlogs...

I hope your having fun watching these and I will SEE you in the NEXT Episode of Vlogging with Sha! 

I am really Looking Forward to SEEING YOU SUCCEED!

If you have not yet joined me in My CashFreebies.com

GET STARTED====>My Cash Freebies Double


Sharon Stewart

Email: crazycashforlife@gmail.com





             ***FREE ONE ON ONE 30 MINUTE COACHING***
JUST SUBMIT YOUR  INFORMATION IN THE CONTACT                                         FORM BELOW
                           FREE GIFT INCLUDED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment