The Best Tools Ever

Monday, September 2, 2013

Vlogging with Sha: Step 8 in Your Success Habits in Marketing



Hi Everyone..

I don't know how many folks know the importance of Google and YouTube! But leaving out these great important media marketing tools is a HUGH MISTAKE for your brand and YOUR Success!

There are 4 Billion Videos shared EVERY SINGLE DAY on YouTube and because that platform is tied to Google...you can image if you learn to use these tools properly...This can increase the amount of eyes to your business, product or services!! YES YOU can also be on the 1st page of Google! 

So in this Vlog I am going to walk you through quickly how to set up your Google and YouTube pages. I do not go into detail...there are YouTube videos that will take you step by step...just search for it in Google and/or YouTube. 

Also I will be sharing some good news I just found out today....Take a Listen! :)



OK...So here is your Homework: Set up and Google Account: http://www.google.com and a Youtube account. If you need help, go to YouTube and type in the search box: How to Setup a YouTube Account or Google Account!

Also part of your Homework is to just Listen to Mike Skupin of TV show Survivor and what he has to say about his Pay It Forward Investment Program. If it interest you Click the Big Orange Button and give me your information...I will be in Touch!

There is also a update on the payouts that is not in the video. After I shot this video. Mike had to get help in managing the overflow of people coming into this Investment Program.  So it is no longer $2400 but $2232. Mike had to hire help and materials to help pay us out more efficiently so...He is now charging a 7% deduction in our payouts. Which is $2400 x.07= New Payout $2,232. Still a great deal...only a deduction of $168.00. So its still well worth it for just a $300 Investment!

Any way I will always keep it honest and ALWAYS update you of any changes in whatever I am leading you to ...that is what GREAT LEADERS do :)

So Here is the Link for Mike Skupin's Pay If Forward Investment Program===>Pay It Forward

Okay that's it ...I hope this was helpful!!

I am really Looking Forward to SEEING YOU SUCCEED!

If you have not yet joined me in Instant PayDay Network. Here is the link to Get Started Today!

GET STARTED====> My Cash Freebies Double


See You in the Next VLOG!

Sharon Stewart

Email: crazycashforlife@gmail.com



             ***FREE ONE ON ONE 30 MINUTE COACHING***
JUST SUBMIT YOUR  INFORMATION IN THE CONTACT                                         FORM BELOW
                           FREE GIFT INCLUDED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment