The Best Tools Ever

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Vlogging with Sha: Step 9 in Your Success Habits in Marketing



Hi Everyone..

So Sorry I have been MIA (missing in action) for most of last week. :(  I hope to have some great content for you for the rest of this week though. In my last Vlog I discussed the importance of Videos and how sharing videos are now competing with TV. Sharing Videos Is HUGE!  I love sharing videos and utilizing videos with my Marketing. That is my main flow and what I will teach for the most part...So let's pick up where I left off shall we...Take a Peek! :)



Oooo I hope that was helpful! I enjoy giving content that will help you!!

Again here is the link for YouTube Downloader===>CLICK HERE!

Also Have the Link for Microsoft Movie Maker just in case you do not have it downloaded on your computer for whatever reason===>CLICK HERE!

Your Homework is to Download both of these tools to your computer and actually follow the video! Please Please...PLEASE do not download someone's videos without their permission. YOU CAN GET FLAGGED by YOUTUBE and have your CHANNEL SHUT DOWN! That's not cool... ok? I suggest for your homework ...you do a  video of yourself...THAT IS MY STRONGEST RECOMMENDATION! It will develop important skills on talking in front of people on camera and boost your confidence...I MEAN IT REALLY WOULD!

If you ARE NOT ready to be in front of the camera...that's okay too!! Download your favorite music video and just put an introduction to it using words. OK! 

The best way for these Marketing Tips to work is to implement them.  Practice really does make perfect...that is the whole reason why I give homework :)

Anyway I am signing of until we meet again in the next Vlog. Please scroll to the bottom and JOIN MY LIST...I really want to stay in contact with you and keep you updated on the latest and greatest in MY Vlogging WORLD...LOL!


I am really Looking Forward to SEEING YOU SUCCEED!

If you have not yet joined me in My CashFreebies.com

GET STARTED====>My Cash Freebies Double


See You in the Next VLOG!

Sharon Stewart

Email: crazycashforlife@gmail.com






             ***FREE ONE ON ONE 30 MINUTE COACHING***
JUST SUBMIT YOUR  INFORMATION IN THE CONTACT                                         FORM BELOW
                           FREE GIFT INCLUDED!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment