The Best Tools Ever

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Vlogging with Sha: Step 14 in Your Success Habits in Marketing





Hello Everyone....

Thank you for stopping by for another episode of Vlogging with Sha. Well in my last vlog I said I would show you a neat little video platform that you can use for Free. After I made the video I went back and made a copy of the pricing for your convenience. I suggest to start for free and upgrade when your comfortable with the platform and want to make your vids longer! This is really easy ...so you shouldn't have any problems at all...Take a Peek!



Here is the pricing that you might see where you would like to start!



Start for FREE is my strongest recommendation...GET YOUR FEET WET 1st...RIGHT? LOL :)

Anyway that's it! In my next blog I will be discussing ways to promote your videos...some ways that I use that have been effective.

Your Homework: Create a Free Video in Animoto. Then upload it to your Youtube Channel! 

Now in my earlier vlogs I have been promoting Instant Payday Network and My CashFreebies...I do love those! But from this VLOG FORWARD I will not be promoting those. There is nothing wrong with them ...don't get me wrong...but I just found something better...so I added this extra video to explain it with my partner Mike Allen. I also will be on a training call tonight getting all the juicy details on how to promote and of course I will be passing it on to YOU Guys...My LOYAL FOLLOWERS! Check out the Vid below!



The #1 Reason I made the switch is the recurring income you receive from anyone who signs up under you! ZnZ, INPN, MyCashFreebies, Instant Rewards...all the other similar companies DO NOT do this...for me it just makes more sense and I want my followers to get the best that I can find out there! If you wanted to get started now...Click Here====> Free Treasure Chest

I hope this was helpful.  I would love to hear from you!! What you think ...if this is good for you...whatever! Leave a comment or better yet...put your information in the form below so I can keep in touch with you.

If you need 30 Minute Coaching you can set it up right here====> 30 Minute FREE Coaching

*PLEASE BE ON TIME AND KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT* Life happens so if you can't make it just email me at least a half hour before the scheduled appointment and I will do the same :)

I hope your having fun watching these and I will SEE you in the NEXT Episode of Vlogging with Sha! 

I am really Looking Forward to SEEING YOU SUCCEED!

If you have not yet joined me in Free Treasure Chest

GET STARTED====>FREE TREASURE CHEST


Sharon Stewart

Email: crazycashforlife@gmail.com


   

 ***FREE ONE ON ONE 30 MINUTE COACHING***
JUST SUBMIT YOUR  INFORMATION IN THE CONTACT                                         FORM BELOW
                           FREE GIFT INCLUDED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment