The Best Tools Ever

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Vlogging with Sha: Step 17 in Your Success Habits in Marketing



Hello Everyone....

Thank you for stopping by for another episode of Vlogging with Sha. Well I  am excited to announce that I will be doing my vlogs live and interactive starting next week so look out for that...you can talk to me and ask questions :) I can't wait!!!
If you want to see the format...you can check it out here===>Vlogging With Sha LIVE... I will be going over that on Monday. 
In Today's Vlog I will be discussing 4 Basic Strategies to Recruiting...Take a Peek!





Engaging is a hugh part of marketing. Never..ever Spam people...unless you get permission...lol! I know some marketer say that just email marketing is good and I will not say it doesn't work. But I found that when you actually speak to someone one the phone or via chat ...or better yet...in a hangout...the results are that much better. Also here is the Vlogging Community on Google I spoke of in my video====>Vlogging About Anything

Your Homework: When some one ask to join you on Facebook...start a dialogue with them. Ask them...what made them choose you as a friend and tell them that you always engage with new people on your page. 

I hope this was helpful.  I would love to hear from you!! What you think ...if this is good for you, what's NOT...whatever! Leave a comment or better yet...put your information in the form below so I can keep in touch with you.

If you need 30 Minute Coaching you can set it up right here====> 30 Minute FREE Coaching

*PLEASE BE ON TIME AND KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT* Life happens so if you can't make it just email me at least a half hour before the scheduled appointment and I will do the same :)

I hope your having fun watching these and I will SEE you in the NEXT Episode of Vlogging with Sha! 

I am really Looking Forward to SEEING YOU SUCCEED!

If you have not yet joined me in Free Treasure Chest

GET STARTED====>FREE TREASURE CHEST


Sharon Stewart

Email: crazycashforlife@gmail.com


***FREE ONE ON ONE 30 MINUTE COACHING***
JUST SUBMIT YOUR  INFORMATION IN THE CONTACT                                         FORM BELOW
                           FREE GIFT INCLUDED!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment