The Best Tools Ever

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Vlogging with Sha: Step 19 in Your Success Habits in Marketing






Thank you for stopping by for another episode of Vlogging with Sha.  In my last vlog...I posted an Urgent Announcement  If you missed it please go back to that Vlog...IT IS TIME SENSITIVE!!
In Today's Vlog I will be continuing where I left off in Vlog #18 and that is developing your Fan Page. I discovered I need to tweak mine a little bit so I am going to have change my title to match other things that I do...like I have to change mine to Vlogging with Sha...so I that can rank better...Didn't know that...I am learning things along the way too...LOL...so that is what I will be doing...and I'll show you how to do yours too! But Today I will sharing a Free App to put on your Fan Page...Take a PEEK! (Sorry no intro...my vlog is a little longer than usual)





The Platform once again is called 22Social and here is the link===>
This is a wonderful way to Brand yourself and build an on-going audience! The training is so good...you will definitely gain a lot of knowledge about how to build a profit producing Fan Page with this. 

Don't forget to join this new Vlogging Community on Google if you are doing your own Vlog...would love to have you!====>Vlogging About Anything


Your Homework: Try 22Social for FREE! If you believe it has value then purchase for $2 ...then share it! Here is the LINK to the Platform again ====>22Social

I hope this was helpful.  I would love to hear from you!! What you think ...if this is good for you, what's NOT...whatever! Leave a comment or better yet...put your information in the form below so I can keep in touch with you.

If you need 30 Minute Coaching you can set it up right here====> 30 Minute FREE Coaching

*PLEASE BE ON TIME AND KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT* Life happens so if you can't make it just email me at least a half hour before the scheduled appointment and I will do the same :)

I hope your having fun watching these and I will SEE you in the NEXT Episode of Vlogging with Sha! 

I am really Looking Forward to SEEING YOU SUCCEED!

If you have not yet joined me in Free Treasure Chest

GET STARTED====>FREE TREASURE CHEST


Sharon Stewart

Email: crazycashforlife@gmail.com


***FREE ONE ON ONE 30 MINUTE COACHING***
JUST SUBMIT YOUR  INFORMATION IN THE CONTACT                                         FORM BELOW
                           FREE GIFT INCLUDED!!!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment