The Best Tools Ever

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Vlogging with Sha: Step 15 in Your Success Habits in Marketing



Hello Everyone....

Thank you for stopping by for another episode of Vlogging with Sha. Well I wanted to give you something practical to do in terms of marketing what you already learned in my previous vlogs.  You should have a 90 day plan and also product to market. (I gave you my suggestions..check below for a great and easy work from home job.) So in this Vlog I will show some really easy and fun ways to organize your day for marketing whatever you have....Take a Peek!





So this little strategy keeps things neat and clean...and really cut down time spent posting in your day.  It keeps you from wasting time and time management will be a breeze!

Anyway...in my next vlog I will be discussing a FREE tool that I am giving away for anyone who wants join me in Viewtrakr. I discussed this particular platform in previous vlogs..well I will be using a tool to go along with it and I am giving it away for FREE! 


Your Homework: Create your dashboard add your social sites for easy access and do the facebook method for posting.


Now in my earlier vlogs I have been promoting Instant Payday Network and My CashFreebies...I do love those! But from this VLOG FORWARD I will not be promoting those. There is nothing wrong with them ...don't get me wrong...but I just found something better...so I added this extra video to explain it with my partner Mike Allen. I also will be on a training call tonight getting all the juicy details on how to promote and of course I will be passing it on to YOU Guys...My LOYAL FOLLOWERS! Check out the Vid below!





The #1 Reason I made the switch is the recurring income you receive from anyone who signs up under you! ZnZ, INPN, MyCashFreebies, Instant Rewards...all the other similar companies DO NOT do this...for me it just makes more sense and I want my followers to get the best that I can find out there! If you wanted to get started now...Click Here====> Free Treasure Chest

I hope this was helpful.  I would love to hear from you!! What you think ...if this is good for you...whatever! Leave a comment or better yet...put your information in the form below so I can keep in touch with you.

If you need 30 Minute Coaching you can set it up right here====> 30 Minute FREE Coaching

*PLEASE BE ON TIME AND KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT* Life happens so if you can't make it just email me at least a half hour before the scheduled appointment and I will do the same :)

I hope your having fun watching these and I will SEE you in the NEXT Episode of Vlogging with Sha! 

I am really Looking Forward to SEEING YOU SUCCEED!

If you have not yet joined me in Free Treasure Chest

GET STARTED====>FREE TREASURE CHEST


Sharon Stewart

Email: crazycashforlife@gmail.com



***FREE ONE ON ONE 30 MINUTE COACHING***
JUST SUBMIT YOUR  INFORMATION IN THE CONTACT                                         FORM BELOW
                           FREE GIFT INCLUDED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment